- RSS Channel Showcase 9349400
- RSS Channel Showcase 6280394
- RSS Channel Showcase 3850076
- RSS Channel Showcase 5651110
Articles on this Page
- 11/29/18--07:48: _Re: After effects c...
- 11/29/18--08:00: _Re: Не открывает пр...
- 11/29/18--08:21: _Re: Dope color effect
- 11/29/18--08:24: _AE to AME export Co...
- 11/29/18--08:35: _ROTATING TEXT EFFEC...
- 11/29/18--08:35: _Re: How to create a...
- 11/29/18--08:45: _White dots appearin...
- 11/29/18--08:12: _Re: Dynamic Link AE...
- 11/29/18--08:52: _Re: ROTATING TEXT E...
- 11/29/18--09:09: _Re: How to create a...
- 11/29/18--09:31: _Re: How to create a...
- 11/29/18--10:08: _Re: How to create a...
- 11/29/18--10:13: _Re: When I preview ...
- 11/29/18--10:24: _Re: 2019 After Effe...
- 11/29/18--10:35: _Re: When I preview ...
- 11/29/18--10:39: _Re: When I preview ...
- 11/29/18--10:47: _Re: After effects c...
- 11/29/18--10:51: _Re: How to create a...
- 11/29/18--10:56: _Re: motion blur dar...
- 11/29/18--10:57: _Blending modes don'...
- 11/29/18--07:48: Re: After effects crash on launch
- 11/29/18--08:00: Re: Не открывает проект в котором уже работал.
- 11/29/18--08:21: Re: Dope color effect
- 11/29/18--08:24: AE to AME export Color Control - Fill effect problem
- 11/29/18--08:35: ROTATING TEXT EFFECT - AFTER EFFECTS
- 11/29/18--08:35: Re: How to create a video log screen?
- 11/29/18--08:45: White dots appearing when rendering gif
- 11/29/18--08:12: Re: Dynamic Link AE Premiere broken CC 2019
- 11/29/18--08:52: Re: ROTATING TEXT EFFECT - AFTER EFFECTS
- 11/29/18--09:09: Re: How to create a video log screen?
- 11/29/18--09:31: Re: How to create a video log screen?
- 11/29/18--10:08: Re: How to create a video log screen?
- 11/29/18--10:24: Re: 2019 After Effects CC Keeps Crashing
- 11/29/18--10:47: Re: After effects crash on launch
- 11/29/18--10:51: Re: How to create a video log screen?
- 11/29/18--10:56: Re: motion blur darkens footage in after effects cc 2018
- 11/29/18--10:57: Blending modes don't work in AE layer styles
The first thing I would do is delete your AE preferences. You can do that on launch if you hold down Shift + Ctrl/Cmnd + Alt Option when you open the app. I would also try rolling back to a different GPU driver.
Решение есть, дело в Element 3d, я его удалил, проект открылся но без моего 3д объекта, я сер все что связанно было с Element 3d и переустановил туже версию, все работает но выскакивает DeBug пока просто закрываю и это не мешает работать.
Thank you a lot!
When I render my comp in AE everything goes fine, but as soon as I send the same comp to AME it renders without the color information from the "color control" layer.
This happens since I've updated to the latest version of AE and AME. Is this a bug or do I do something wrong?
I've created a new test file to see if the problem was inside my file or more general. And apparently it's general :
inside AE :
When rendered on AME my blue solid appears red :
Thanks forward for your help
I'm looking for some help please.
I want to create a spinning text effect like the one in this video at 20 seconds: AMC "Oh The Horror" - YouTube
How do I achieve this in either after effects or premiere pro? Are there any pre existing templates that I can download for this?
I already have the basics of AF and I have attended basic and advanced AF courses but I do not define myself as an expert. Let's say that maybe I'm more at an intermediate level. I defined myself as a beginner because I do not use AF every day, thanks to everyone
I'm rendering this simple 12 second .gif but every time I render it, the orange part of it gets covered in white dots. I've tried to change settings but can't get it to work.
Images: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
So now after fixing the dynamic issues, I'm getting random frame glitches on rendering where is it takes a beginning frame and puts it somewhere in the middle of my video.
My god, this update is a worthless P.O.S.
Just create the text layer make it 3D and move the anchor point back a bit (where it looks like it would be if it were mechanical).
Then animate the rotation and maybe the opacity.
It's just a bunch of text and shape layers - as basic a concept as you can get in After Effects. Nobody can tell you how exactly to do it because nobody knows what you want it to look like.
You seem to want to create a HUD type effect for your Video Log screen.
Its actually not that difficult if you understand the basics and with a little imagination you can go a long way.
Try this for a starter project:
Draw a circle or 2 or as many as u like:
Set a stroke
Set the opacity to something like 40%
Add Trim Paths to this circle
Keyframe the start / end values
Draw the rectangle frame
Add trim paths
Add text. Add typewriter effect.
Repeat keyframes (change space between keyframes to randomize speed)
This is the start of your HUD
Best of luck
Yes, it's what i'm trying to create!
thnx for tips...
thank you for your answer!
That might be the case, but it was a short sequence with small files (like 30 seconds). It seems a bit unlikely but perhaps..
I took a look at the crash report, and it looks like it could be related to shape layers. I should have asked at the beginning, is all this crashing happening in a specific project, or is it in all projects? If it's just one project you might have something corrupt and it would be good to narrow things down to the offending layer. It might even be as simple as deleting and recreating it.
Alternatively, you can try to import the problematic project into a new project and see if that fixes the issue.
....it was a short sequence with small files (like 30 seconds).
Actually, that's fairly long for a comp. And if you're working in something like 4K 60 fps, you eat up a whole boatload of memory when previewing.
An old trick that still works when running out of memory for previews, set view to 50% and resolution to half.
(or use preview range to preview shorter sections )
No still that same Error after deleting all my preferences while The GPU drivers Rolled back is not for me since I did a clean install of the Driver
Its a pleasure. Plz post a small vid of your work as u go along.
Would be interesting to see what you do
Twixtor is causing this issue. Its an interpolation problem.
I also apply Twixtor to a solid and never to footage unless I do it in PP
Try adding Twixtor to a solid layer and set footage as source.