- RSS Channel Showcase 2239451
- RSS Channel Showcase 5295367
- RSS Channel Showcase 5131782
- RSS Channel Showcase 6584639
Articles on this Page
- 11/30/18--14:14: _Re: Import Composit...
- 11/30/18--14:14: _Re: Lower Thirds......
- 11/30/18--14:27: _Re: How to make aud...
- 11/30/18--14:44: _Re: How to make aud...
- 11/30/18--14:54: _Re: How to make aud...
- 11/30/18--15:28: _Re: RAM preview VS ...
- 11/30/18--15:32: _Re: How to make aud...
- 11/30/18--15:33: _Re: RAM preview VS ...
- 11/30/18--15:36: _Re: How to make aud...
- 11/30/18--15:42: _Re: How to make aud...
- 11/30/18--15:53: _Re: How to make aud...
- 11/30/18--15:54: _Linked footage from...
- 11/30/18--15:57: _After effects lag w...
- 11/30/18--15:54: _Re: How to make aud...
- 11/30/18--15:38: _Re: Animation workf...
- 11/30/18--16:03: _Re: After effects l...
- 11/30/18--16:09: _Re: RAM preview VS ...
- 11/30/18--16:24: _Re: RAM preview VS ...
- 11/30/18--16:31: _Re: RAM preview VS ...
- 11/30/18--16:40: _Re: Linked footage ...
- 11/30/18--14:14: Re: Import Composition Not Working?
- 11/30/18--14:14: Re: Lower Thirds... help me dump my text
- 11/30/18--15:28: Re: RAM preview VS Rendered frame
- 11/30/18--15:33: Re: RAM preview VS Rendered frame
- 11/30/18--15:54: Linked footage from illustrator - entire composition disappeared
- 11/30/18--15:57: After effects lag with high fps clips
- 11/30/18--15:38: Re: Animation workflow for adding animation to long video edit
- 11/30/18--16:03: Re: After effects lag with high fps clips
- 11/30/18--16:09: Re: RAM preview VS Rendered frame
- 11/30/18--16:24: Re: RAM preview VS Rendered frame
- 11/30/18--16:31: Re: RAM preview VS Rendered frame
- 11/30/18--16:40: Re: Linked footage from illustrator - entire composition disappeared
yes, I covered it over for privacy concerns.
Post some screenshots for a best accurate help!
Hi EtoEgor, are you talking about waveform in layers, or you're trying to make an effect of audio spectrum?
I'm trying to make an effect of audio spectrum, but with full range drom 20hz to 16khz
But in effect controls of Audio spectrum effect, you can choose start and end frequency of whatever you want!
What kind of anomaly? I think the GPU previews Impact must in draft-mode and 3D objects. But in all cases, the preview never should be so different to final export.
Because it cant work properly with big range of frequencies. Higher freq = lower visual effect. It's totally useless.
Did you make the missing layers into Guide Layers? Do they have a little blue hashtag symbol? Toggle them off and life gets better.
Oh, for Heaven's sake.
Just play around with ALL the parameters in the audio spectrum effect and find out what you're doing wrong, okay?
Not okay. It displays the frequencies unevenly. I think you should run this before answering the question! I've been using it for several months now, and it's terrible for visualizing audio.
Several months, huh? So you're an expert then.
Did you know you can change the frequency range of each of those little bars in the effect, so each little bar represents a wider frequency range?
Did you know you can process the audio file in Audition? Mess with the equalization to get a waveform more to your liking?
Look, pal, if you're not willing to really dive in to all the nuts and bolts of the effect, you're not going to get any place. Others have figured this effect out, and maybe it's time you did, too rather than whine about it.
I had originally created an entire comp with an animation of a truck, using linked layers from an Illustrator file. After recoloring those layers in Illustrator, I right-clicked on the project layers in After Effects and clicked "Reload footage." At some point, both Illustrator and After Effects crashed. Upon reopening, my composition was didn't show the linked items, even though the Illustrator file and After Effects is still intact. The animations/rules are still there, but the linked layers from Illustrator aren't showing up. I've tried re-exporting and it still just exports as a blank black video clip.
Please help! I lost my entire comp that I spent hours on. You can still see all the linked layers under "truck_final Layers." I even tried re-linking (in "truck_final 2 Layers") but those aren't showing up either.
I got a question.. I'm currently using After effects CC 2014 (due to my preference). And I am trying to edit a csgo montage, the clips that I am using are filmed at 600 fps. Once I try to render one frame of the clip it takes about 4 seconds(on quarter), and my pc fans go wild, plus my cpu goes from 35c to 70c(for the seconds pre-rendering). Is there any way I can use the 600 fps clips without getting those lags, or at worst, damaging my computer? The files are mp4, and im not using any type of effects on them at the moment. I know other people have used clips like these with no problems, I just wonder if there's something im missing?
I have 32 GB DDR4 3000MHz ram (24 GB used for after effects)
plus intel i7 7700k oc at 4.8ghz
You said "20-1600hz", and brought very few details of your issue and project. If this range is not working for you, try decrease the higher frequencies. After that, these effect depends of the quality and type of the audio. You can edit before in Adobe Audition, to later import to AE.
I've been using dynamic links a lot when working on smaller projects and really love it (whenever my computer can handle it ). For this particular project due to the large size, deadline and limited resources it's going to be hard to have all of the raw clips and assets the editor is using at my disposal unfortunately. I also noticed that you need an Adobe business subscription in order to make use of the Team projects, the editor has an Individual subscription.
I'll definitely check out the team project option and the technique you mentioned where you only switch out After Effects files for future projects. How would this work in practise? I receive one of these AE generated comps from the editor, add animation and send it back? Should we both work from the Cloud?
Transcode your clips to a nice intermediate codec. You're on CC 2014, so you still have access to a LOT of nice quicktime codecs. Yes, the file sizes will be larger, but AE will have a heck of a lot easier time not trying to figure out the interframe calculations that mp4 imposes on 600fps footage.
A bit complicated to explain, but Its basically a ghost image of a layer that is 100% transparent that appears for one frame nowhere near any keyframes. This is an animated "whiteboard presentation" A large "layout" comp with 25 or so layers of animated pre-comps, that is nested into a final "viewport" comp where it's moved around to each section. The problem layer zooms in ( scales ) and then fades to 100%, then returns to normal off camera. The ghost disappears when the layer is deactivated, and does not show in Media Encoder render.
Another thing to note, the ghost frame does not show in the layout comp, only the comp its nested into.
Dave LaRonde- No idea what you're talking about, not using any guide layers ( that i know of )
*UPDATE - while trying to re-create for a screenshot I noticed that this only happens in half resolution, not at full, so rendering at full is why it doesnt show in that case. Still very odd though.
Yes, differences between full/half/auto and modes of view may happen. If you click in this "flash symbol" at the bottom of preview panel, you will see some modes like final quality, draft mode, etc. The combination of all these parameters can make some odds like this.
Thanks all. Its probably a combination of a lot of things. Threre is a LOT going on in this project. No problems in final render so ive moved on, was just curious if anyone had any insight
(Actualy you don't need to click reload button, after you save illustrator files, automatically AE will update the files.) Did you create extra layers in AI? The AI file are opening in Illustrator? Before of all, make a Bkp of your .aep. Try create new comp and import the Ai file from scratch and see if he works.