- RSS Channel Showcase 8430236
- RSS Channel Showcase 6682938
- RSS Channel Showcase 5437784
- RSS Channel Showcase 7343485
Articles on this Page
- 12/02/18--18:18: _Re: AE CC19 crashes...
- 12/02/18--18:40: _Re: After Effects k...
- 12/02/18--18:42: _Re: After Effects k...
- 12/02/18--18:49: _Re: How do I achiev...
- 12/02/18--19:30: _Timecode and Extern...
- 12/02/18--19:32: _2019.1 Create Edita...
- 12/02/18--20:27: _Re: 2019.1 Create E...
- 12/02/18--20:40: _Re: Keep getting Ad...
- 12/02/18--20:47: _Re: Keep getting Ad...
- 12/02/18--23:05: _Re: Keep getting Ad...
- 12/02/18--23:16: _Re: after effects c...
- 12/02/18--23:35: _Re: motion blur dar...
- 12/03/18--00:14: _How can I decrease ...
- 12/03/18--00:19: _Re: How can I decre...
- 12/03/18--00:25: _Re: Keep getting Ad...
- 12/03/18--00:25: _Re: How can I decre...
- 12/03/18--00:28: _Re: Horizontal comp...
- 12/03/18--00:38: _Re: Horizontal comp...
- 12/03/18--00:42: _Re: How can I decre...
- 12/03/18--00:48: _Re: How can I decre...
- 12/02/18--18:18: Re: AE CC19 crashes on OS Mojave
- 12/02/18--18:40: Re: After Effects keeps shutting down
- 12/02/18--18:42: Re: After Effects keeps shutting down
- 12/02/18--18:49: Re: How do I achieve in animation in After Effect
- 12/02/18--19:30: Timecode and External Files
- 12/02/18--19:32: 2019.1 Create Editable Text Crashing half the time
- 12/02/18--20:27: Re: 2019.1 Create Editable Text Crashing half the time
- 12/02/18--23:16: Re: after effects crash when opening
- Download latest Intel driver from Downloads for Intel® HD Graphics 630 (in my case, since I have HD 630)
- Unzip the exe in a folder using, for instance, 7zip
- go to device manager (Windows + X --> device manager)
- uninstall Intel drivers and click on "Delete driver files"
- DISCONNECT YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION
- In the device manager, right-click anywhere and choose "Scan for hardware changes"
- Wait for the Intel display adapter to appear
- Right click and choose "Update driver". If it is disabled, click on Properties then Driver then Update driver.
- Choose "Have disk" and locate the place where you extracted the Intel driver
- Let it install
- Renable Internet connection
- 12/02/18--23:35: Re: motion blur darkens footage in after effects cc 2018
- 12/03/18--00:28: Re: Horizontal comp guide
- 12/03/18--00:38: Re: Horizontal comp guide
I am not sure about the specific cause. If your projects depend upon the third party plug-ins, I recommend you check the version of the plug-ins and update the version.
I’ve attached a screenpic of my About This Mac.
Thank you for asking.
0438 230 233
hope you had a top weekend.
If it helps, I’ve attached a screen pic of the About My Mac panel. It shows the current Graphics card info’.
So far, Adobe have been useless at ANY attempt to resolve my issue.
Cheers in advance.
0438 230 233
Hi, I need see this animation in very slow motion to understand what he did. But I think you can try achieve this using Kaleida CC effect and Mirror effect. I think he make a unique composition and staggered the animation repeating duplicate comps. The scale and rotating zoom, you can use a camera to do this.
Also check this link: After Effects Circular Image Repeater
I'm attempting to create a scoring system for some sports matches video and seeking a way to update onscreen text using timecode referenced via external file. For example;
When movie clip reaches 00:12:27:00 increase the number in the onscreen text field by one.
myFile = "C:/../file_01.txt";
I lack the language to describe what I'm looking for so having a hard time finding anything in web searches. If anyone can point me in the direction of a tutorial or other resource, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you.
So i have a PSD from a client that has a bunch of text layers. I just realized you could "convert to editable text" in AE, never used that feature. First couple times, boom, works swimmingly. Other times, it will crash it entirely. I've just gotten used to saving and trying it, but is there a situation in which one works and another doesn't?
Check this same issue here After Effects crashing every time I convert PSD to editable text
This expression is very basic, so can you post a screenshoot including your layer, and layer property where we can see the expression that give you this error.
You need to expose the Position property of the Null, then drag the expression pickwhip to that, resulting in this expression (or just copy and paste it in from here):
To all of you experiencing crashes after a few seconds (or minutes) when using ANY CC application (Seen on PS, LR classic, PPro...), I suggest you try the following solution that worked for me (after MANY tinkerings with updates, drivers...)
Even though my active GPU was Nvidia, the fix was to upgrade the INTEL drivers. I know this sounds strange.
I was @ version 24.xxx and I had to upgrade to 25.xxx
However this is not straightforward : if you just download the new driver and launch exe, in my case, it refused to install because manufacturer drivers were installed (Dell). I had to :
Hopefully once this is done, your problems are over. They were for me, even though I was using the Nvidia driver!!!! (go figure)
A reboot might be necessary.
Wish you all the best of luck
This helped, thank you
For some reason I can't open any compositions with full resolution without AE instantly crashing. It seems that composition resolution defaults to Full for some reason, so I'm at a loss at the moment. There's about 2 hours of work I can't access right now, for a project that's due in 5 hours. Is there a way for me to decrease the playback resolution before opening a composition?
Try to open your project with CapsLock that will prevent preview rendering and should let you change preview resolution.
Yes you must follow Dan Suggestion, anyway if you follow the tutorial step by step you will notice who to do it
Assuming you're referring to the actual caps lock key, I tried it but it still crashed. Maybe it's something else...
Here's a screenshot, as well.
Last one : CC 16.0.0 (Build 235)
Mac OSX Mojave 10.14.1
i test it in same Build and Same OS and didn't notice any slow down when i add horizontal or vertical guide, so can you give use more information about your composition and workflow,
Yes - I meant CapsLock key.
If that does not work try:
1. Create new clean project
2. Import project causing crashes into that comp
Yeah, I've tried that with moderate success, but I'm more interested in getting the motion tracking data out of the comp (It's a really long clip and I was only using AE to blur out someone's username in-game) but I don't think that's possible without opening the comp itself.