Articles on this Page
- 01/01/19--08:04: _Re: Cannot update t...
- 01/01/19--08:47: _Re: why isn't mbl w...
- 01/01/19--09:36: _Re: why isn't mbl w...
- 01/01/19--10:29: _Re: After Effects S...
- 01/01/19--13:20: _Re: why isn't mbl w...
- 01/01/19--14:22: _Re: Impossible de d...
- 01/01/19--14:53: _Graph Editor Won't ...
- 01/01/19--14:56: _Re: Graph Editor Wo...
- 01/01/19--15:06: _No audio when previ...
- 01/01/19--15:08: _Re: Graph Editor Wo...
- 01/01/19--15:13: _Re: Impossible de d...
- 01/01/19--15:49: _Re: No audio when p...
- 01/01/19--16:19: _Re: No audio when p...
- 01/01/19--17:36: _Re: No audio when p...
- 12/30/18--18:24: _Re: Random black an...
- 01/01/19--18:11: _Re: After effects c...
- 01/01/19--20:31: _My motion blur is n...
- 01/01/19--20:32: _Trying to figure ou...
- 01/01/19--20:41: _How can I solve Ope...
- 01/01/19--21:50: _Re: My motion blur ...
- 01/01/19--08:04: Re: Cannot update to CC 2019
- 01/01/19--08:47: Re: why isn't mbl working?
- 01/01/19--09:36: Re: why isn't mbl working?
- 01/01/19--10:29: Re: After Effects Suspended
- 01/01/19--13:20: Re: why isn't mbl working?
- 01/01/19--14:22: Re: Impossible de démarré a cause de CUDA
- 01/01/19--14:53: Graph Editor Won't Let Me Edit
- 01/01/19--14:56: Re: Graph Editor Won't Let Me Edit
- 01/01/19--15:06: No audio when previewing.
- 01/01/19--15:08: Re: Graph Editor Won't Let Me Edit
- 01/01/19--15:13: Re: Impossible de démarré a cause de CUDA
- 01/01/19--15:49: Re: No audio when previewing.
- 01/01/19--16:19: Re: No audio when previewing.
- 01/01/19--17:36: Re: No audio when previewing.
- 12/30/18--18:24: Re: Random black and green frames during pre-rendering and rendering
- 01/01/19--18:11: Re: After effects current time indicator and playhead
- 01/01/19--20:31: My motion blur is not working at all.
- 01/01/19--20:41: How can I solve OpenGL commands problem?
- 01/01/19--21:50: Re: My motion blur is not working at all.
related AE system requirement you run widows 7 and the new CC2019 required windows 10 so i think we found the reason, it's time to update After Effects System Requirements
hi! i followed everything you suggested, but it didnt seem to solve it. i changed it from "Mercury GPU Acceleration (CUDA)" to "Mercury Software Only" and it didn't do anything when i added magic bullet looks- it still crashed after effects.
I appriciate the help though thanks!
MBL uses its own OpenGL code, so those options do nothing. Start by updating your graphics driver. The rest we can't know because you haven't offered any system information or such.
Thanks Yianis for the response. It seems that when I launch AE I have access to change the priority in Task Manager, but when the program is “suspended,” the options are greyed out. I looked at the article and troubleshooted a little, but may have to keep trying. No solution just yet.
is there any information you'd like to know specifically?
Are you aware that the problem comes from nvcuda.dll and that it has nothing to do with my built-in gpu?
I'm trying to make a transition smoother by editing the graph, but I can't. The graph is red, and only zooms in (like the switch at the bottom that makes your clips bigger and smaller, but with the graph) when I click it. Usually the yellow lines that help me adjust the lines come up, but now they won't. Any help?
by the way, my cursor shows up as a magnifying glass.
There is no audio playing through my headset, but yet the audio visualizer is showing audio playing. I have set the right audio map and all. I tried ram preview. I've tried to look at other forum posts and nothing worked. This occurs on all versions.
Hi. You have Magnify selected at the top of your screen. Select the Selection Tool (from memory V is the shortcut).
Do you have audio enabled in the preview panel?
Is the problem isolated to your headset or do your speakers not work as well? ALso did stop working suddenly or has it never worked?
For a bit more information, here is what I tried:
- Changing the Graphics Card (obviously)
- Right click on the footage and set it with the advanced settings to "flowing video"
- Right click on the footage and adjust the framerate to another value
- Recoding the footage into another format and then tried using it
- Used handbrake and set the converted footage to "constant framerate during recoding"
Follow up question: Do these frames dissappear when I upgrade to Windows 10? Because currently I am still using Windows 7, what are your experiences?
I've gone to the tutorials and started watching and reading.
I realise what the issue is: the timeline isn't showing any seconds or frames.
I'm moving the cursor one frame, but that frame is taking the entirety of the visible timeline.
I realised this from an image that I found from another post of yours.
I recently got After Effects and motion blur has not been working ever since I installed it. I am clicking the right button for motion blur in the timeline and it isn't working. I checked the composition settings and the shutter angle is at 180 and the shutter phase is at -90 and still no luck. The CC force motion blur and the Pixel motion blur are not working either. I wonder if it's because I am using a Mac. any solutions?
Hi guys! So I'm trying to make a chain like structure between multiple layers using expressions. Here's a representation of what it looks like so far:
As seen, I think I figured it out for the most part. but I still overcomplicated it/did it kinda wrong.
Here's an example of an expression I used for 1 of the balls:
the layer "2" is one of 4 Opacity:0 shape layers I placed in the corners of the main layer.
which itself is attached to the main layer using the expression:
myParent = thisComp.layer("mainlayer");
myProp = myParent.transform.position;
value + (myProp.value - myProp.valueAtTime(0))
So with that context, the problem I've situated myself with is that:
I don't know how to change the expressions of the balls to reach towards the bottom right/left corner, instead of the already made chain of balls reaching towards the upper corners. I've tried playing around and slightly changing up the first expression but nothing is really working out.
I hope someone of this community can help me out, thanks!
MY PC spec
+ GTX 1080 (by egpu)
After Effect CC 2019 keeps showing me this error message.
I already updated all graphic drivers.
How can I solve this problem?
Is there anyone who has good solution for this?
you must also activate the motion blur from composition timeline, so did you click this button?
Also you must have some object in action (move, rotate, scale...) to be able to see the motion blur, so if you want to apply a motion blur on a footage, it's a different story, and in this case you can use the CC force motion blur and if you don't see any result try to increase the shutter angle value as much as you need.
anyway i prefer to use the RSMB Plugin from revisionfx for this kind of motion blur https://revisionfx.com/products/rsmb/after-effects/