Articles on this Page
- 01/04/19--05:17: _Re: something is cu...
- 01/04/19--05:22: _Re: After Effects t...
- 01/04/19--05:33: _Re: Windows 10 + Su...
- 01/04/19--06:17: _Re: After effects 3...
- 01/03/19--01:27: _After effects 3D logo
- 01/04/19--06:27: _Re: Error render
- 01/04/19--06:28: _Re: After Effects a...
- 01/04/19--06:29: _Re: how to get elas...
- 01/04/19--06:31: _Re: AE Repeated cra...
- 01/04/19--06:33: _Re: My After Effect...
- 01/04/19--06:34: _Re: I don't know ho...
- 01/04/19--06:37: _Re: Modal Dialog is...
- 01/04/19--06:39: _Re: Having a mask o...
- 01/04/19--06:41: _Re: Slider control ...
- 01/04/19--06:46: _Re: Slider control ...
- 01/04/19--06:48: _Re: Slider control ...
- 01/04/19--07:05: _Re: I don't know ho...
- 01/04/19--07:08: _Re: How to rotate a...
- 01/04/19--07:12: _Re: My After Effect...
- 01/04/19--07:22: _Re: AE Repeated cra...
- 01/04/19--05:17: Re: something is cutting off my graphic
- 01/04/19--05:22: Re: After Effects to Media Encoder
- 01/04/19--05:33: Re: Windows 10 + Sudden 86 1 Error
- 01/04/19--06:17: Re: After effects 3D logo
- 01/03/19--01:27: After effects 3D logo
- 01/04/19--06:27: Re: Error render
- 01/04/19--06:28: Re: After Effects appcrash
- Do you get any error messages apart from After Effects has stopped working?
- Is this the first time you're launching After Effects on this computer?
- Has any version of After Effects worked on this computer ever before?
- 01/04/19--06:33: Re: My After Effects is crashing unexpectedly
- 01/04/19--06:34: Re: I don't know how to explain this.
- 01/04/19--06:37: Re: Modal Dialog is Waiting for a Response
- 01/04/19--06:39: Re: Having a mask on a video layer pan on a static picture layer
- 01/04/19--06:41: Re: Slider control effect not rendering. Help !
- 01/04/19--06:46: Re: Slider control effect not rendering. Help !
- 01/04/19--06:48: Re: Slider control effect not rendering. Help !
- 01/04/19--07:05: Re: I don't know how to explain this.
- 01/04/19--07:08: Re: How to rotate a complex object in a specific camera view
- 01/04/19--07:12: Re: My After Effects is crashing unexpectedly
What are the comp settings for the Ramin Cup?
How did you create the main comp and what size is it?
Next question and a sentiment I share with Rick Gerard is that for AE prep work keep it all on one dartboard and use Layers in Illustrator.
Let me know as I am pretty interested in seeing the comp sizes
ScooterD76 and imeilfx have given you really good suggestions.
It's necessary that After Effects and Adobe Media Encoder have compatible versions so that they can talk to each other.
Tell us more about the versions of After Effects and Adobe Media Encoder that are installed in your machine. Here is what we need to know: FAQ: How to find the exact version of After Effects you're using?
Let's get you back on track as soon as we can. We'd also love to see what you have created if you don't mind sharing it
If Vidya's suggestion doesn't help, try changing the location of your source media and then try importing again.
Additionally, let us know if you're able to import them in Adobe Media Encoder.
Which version of After Effects are you using? FAQ: How to find the exact version of After Effects you're using?
Video Copilot is a company that does training and creates plug-ins for After Effects. Element is a plugin they make for doing 3d stuff in After Effects. It is not something that comes with AE though. You have to pay for it.
However, you don't need it. If you use AE's built-in tools, you can make a 3d logo too (in much the same way as you could in Element). Is your logo file made in Illustrator? That is, is it an AI file, an EPS file, a jpg, a png, or something else? There might be different things you have to do depending on how it's made.
hi I have downloaded the free trial for after effects, totally new to all this but I’ve been trying to chNge my logo to a 3D one and Make a cool little intro for my Facebook business page, I’ve been watching tutorials on making 3D logos, it seems that the easiest way to do it using something called movie pilot which has a element 3D plugin (think that’s right) but I don’t seem to have that cant Find it anywhere on after effects, is that something that is only activated once you get the full version or is there a way I can download it? Thankyou
[Moved from the After Effects Resources forum into the After Effects support forum since this isn't really about resources - Moderator]
Could up upload your examples as unlisted videos on YouTube or something like that? Some people might be a bit nervous about unknown urls that take them to a page in a language they don't know.
I did view your videos and it looks to me like there is no problem with After Effects. I think what you are seeing is what is known as "judder". See this page: Avoiding Judder in Motion Graphics
We need more information about your system to assist you better. Please provide the details that John has asked for.
Additionally, provide the following information:
Let us know.
You could do that by animating a mask path (likely what this person did).
Are you able to dock the panel somewhere?
When you say you are "editing videos", what, exactly are you doing?
Is it the same task every time?
Are you using the same plugin or extension?
What plugins and extensions do you have installed?
When did the problem first start occuring?
What OS are you using?
Has there been an OS updates since the issue started?
Have you changed or added any hardware or software recently?
When you have your composition open and active in After Effects, how did you send it to render in AME?
Sorry for your issue and thanks for providing the screenshot.
As Gutterfish and Dave mentioned, it could be due to the incompatibility of the plugins with the After Effects version. I'd suggest that you reinstall the plugins and see if that helps.
I'm not sure I'm understanding you correctly. Some pictures might help us understand what you're saying.
As I understand it, you have a shot with the camera moving, but something in the shot you want to remove. You have a freeze frame with the thing removed that you want to follow the camera movement. If so, don't use a mask tracker for it, use the point tracker or the Mocha planar tracker (that comes free with AE) to apply motion to the freeze frame.
What happens if you render it using AE's render queue into something like DNxHD? You could then throw that file into AME to get your MP4.
Lovely little animation - I really like it!
Thanks for your detailed post.
If the problem is rendering via Adobe Media Encoder, have you tried rendering via the After Effects Render Queue?
I know that means no H.264 but you can try any other format as a test.
Let us know how it goes.
Can you try rendering a small portion of the composition again and see if it happens again?
No problem, tLustej.miCin!
Glad you sorted it out. Thanks for coming back and updating the thread.
Have a great year ahead.
We need more information so that we can assist you better.
Please provide the information that Szalam has asked for and tell us more about your computer configuration.
Sorry to hear that After Effects is crashing for you when you try to change the workspace.
I used the Extension "Adobe color Theme"
Where did you download this extension from? Or do you mean to say that you're switching to the default Color workspace in After Effects? Which OS are you on?