Articles on this Page
- 01/05/19--02:00: _Re: Preset is limit...
- 01/05/19--02:01: _Re: Audio Issues (R...
- 01/05/19--02:02: _Re: Applying Trapco...
- 01/05/19--02:05: _Re: VR Questions - ...
- 01/05/19--02:14: _Re: Preset is limit...
- 01/05/19--02:20: _Re: Preset is limit...
- 01/05/19--02:39: _Re: Preset is limit...
- 01/05/19--02:52: _Re: Can I set adapt...
- 01/05/19--02:54: _Re: Color picker in...
- 01/05/19--03:47: _Re: Crash Report af...
- 01/05/19--04:35: _Export in another Mac
- 01/05/19--04:39: _Re: Export in anoth...
- 01/05/19--04:54: _Re: Export in anoth...
- 01/05/19--05:04: _Re: Export in anoth...
- 01/05/19--05:33: _Re: Crash Report af...
- 01/05/19--05:48: _Re: UI Font is NOT ...
- 01/05/19--07:26: _Re: Audio Issues (R...
- 01/05/19--08:19: _After Effects CC - ...
- 01/05/19--09:15: _Re: Adobe After Eff...
- 01/05/19--10:37: _Re: Modal Dialog is...
- 01/05/19--02:00: Re: Preset is limited or not showing
- 01/05/19--02:01: Re: Audio Issues (RAM Preview)
- 01/05/19--02:02: Re: Applying Trapcode Form to one hemisphere of an .obj
- 01/05/19--02:05: Re: VR Questions - Alpha Channel and compositing
- 01/05/19--02:14: Re: Preset is limited or not showing
- 01/05/19--02:20: Re: Preset is limited or not showing
- 01/05/19--02:39: Re: Preset is limited or not showing
- 01/05/19--02:52: Re: Can I set adaptive resolution to OFF as the default ?
- 01/05/19--02:54: Re: Color picker in Layer-panel doesn't pick color correctly
- 01/05/19--03:47: Re: Crash Report after launcing After Effects
- 01/05/19--04:35: Export in another Mac
- 01/05/19--04:39: Re: Export in another Mac
- 01/05/19--04:54: Re: Export in another Mac
- 01/05/19--05:04: Re: Export in another Mac
- 01/05/19--05:33: Re: Crash Report after launcing After Effects
- 01/05/19--05:48: Re: UI Font is NOT unusual in AE CC 2018！
- 01/05/19--07:26: Re: Audio Issues (RAM Preview)
- 01/05/19--08:19: After Effects CC - Donner un effet VR à une intro
- 01/05/19--09:15: Re: Adobe After Effects Crashing Upon Launch
- 01/05/19--10:37: Re: Modal Dialog is Waiting for a Response
What do you mean "see". To see list of your pressets go to Animation Pressets folder and open folder with kind of pressets you need.
As I showed you on screenshots.
If you wish to preview your pressets (look how it will work when you apply it to your layer just click on top right corner of Effects and Pressets panel in AE and chose Browse Presets - if you have Bride installed - Bridge should start and show you all presset folders with all of standard AE pressets in them.
Impossible to know. You have not provided any info on exacxt comp and preview settings, sources used and ultimately system info. Impossible to deduce anything from your generic write-up.
Aside from spending hours tweaking maps you could also simply download a free 3D program like Blender and export whatever geometry you need from there.
None of that has anything to do with AE or Premiere. For overlays to show permanently they have to be rendered by the player software on top of the VR environment. you are looking completely in the wrong place.
Yes. That is what I do, I think :-p
I look at a lot of Lynda videos to try to learn this AE, and there I can se the preview play in Bridge, But it doesn't in mine, Only a still picture show in the preview. - That makes is tremedious of work to look through all the effect, because I have to double click them in Bridge to apply them in AE and then preview them there, undo and go back to Bridge to try another one.
But is it not possible to see all the preset listet inside the AE Effects &Presets itself?
Why you can't preview them - I don't know. In most cases if you have newest version of AE and newest version of Bridge (so check if any of those need updating) - preview should work.
Also if nothing will work and text animation pressets is all you need - check that page for previews: After Effects Text Animation Presets Preview Gallery
Thank You . That was an amazing link! :-D
I have btw a new iMac and installed CC a month ago, so I think it must a bug.
But thank you for your help,- nice that you are "there" a saturday morning.- great service :-)
Thanks! This was the end of an era! ellao2126263
I too have the same issue. One easy / dumb fix is, delete the fill color for that shape and apply new fill color. Then you can pick the right color.
did you use the desktop app to install ae originally?
Hi everyone, I've worked on a project in Premiere Pro and then with Adobe Dynamic Link I've worked on the same project in After Effects. But now I want to export the project to work in another Mac. How can I do?
you have to copy your ppro file and all associated files with that project so all footage, graphics, AE comps that was used in your original ppro project. After moving to new place you probably will have some relinking to do but if you copy everything that you need that should be not hard at all.
Ok, thanks but where I can find all footage, graphics and especially the AE comps?
You should know where to find footage because your footahe is where you found it when you were importing it to PPro (or AE) and as for AE project - after replacing footage in PPro with AE comp you have to save that AE project before you can edit it so you can find it where you saved it.
can you post your crash report to see if we can know the problem? also let us know what is your OS and PC Spec
anyway try to update your graphic card and check if this can help
Sorry, it is Simplified Chinese.
Je suis débutante sur After Effects et j'aimerais réaliser une vidéo d'introduction qui donne l'impression d'être en VR. Je m'explique : En gros, j'aimerais que la caméra donne le même effet qu'un casque VR dans un jeu vidéo mais sur un "plan 2D", je ne souhaite pas faire une vidéo en 360. Je n'ai pas vraiment trouvé de tutoriel là dessus, ni sur le site d'Adobe ni sur internet en général.
Le reste de l'animation est assez basique, ce serait simplement un logo qui reste fixe au milieu avec un fond simple voir uni si possible.
Mon problème c'est que le mouvement de caméra n'est vraiment pas fluide premièrement et ensuite, on dirait que c'est le logo qui bouge et pas une "tête portant un casque VR".
Voilà, je ne sais pas si c'est assez clair, s'il y a besoin d'informations supplémentaires ou de la vidéo que j'ai faite pour le moment, n'hésitez pas mais je ne suis pas sure qu'elle soit d'une grande aide :/
Merci beaucoup pour vos réponses !
I'm having the same problem! Were you able yo fix it?
I think these issues began once I upgraded to 2019, but because it happens so randomly, there hasn't been an "a-ha!" moment. I'll try reinstalling the plugins and see what happens.
Thanks for the help!