Articles on this Page
- 01/07/19--09:27: _Re: How to turn eve...
- 01/07/19--10:32: _Re: How to turn eve...
- 01/07/19--10:38: _Re: How to turn eve...
- 01/07/19--10:49: _How to Animate a Qu...
- 01/07/19--11:37: _Re: How to turn eve...
- 01/07/19--11:48: _Problem
- 01/07/19--12:21: _Re: Problem
- 01/07/19--12:28: _Can't airdrop After...
- 01/07/19--13:20: _Re: Premiere Pro ma...
- 01/07/19--13:42: _Can't Save, Render,...
- 01/07/19--13:48: _Re: Can't airdrop A...
- 01/07/19--13:51: _Re: Problem
- 01/07/19--15:23: _Re: Can't airdrop A...
- 01/07/19--15:57: _Re: R+B+G=White. R+...
- 01/07/19--15:58: _Re: Particles with ...
- 01/07/19--16:17: _Re: Particles with ...
- 01/07/19--16:40: _Re: Can't Save, Ren...
- 01/07/19--16:57: _Re: 3D Camera Track...
- 01/07/19--17:33: _Re: Particles with ...
- 01/07/19--17:49: _Re: Can't airdrop A...
- 01/07/19--09:27: Re: How to turn everything up to 11??
- 01/07/19--10:32: Re: How to turn everything up to 11??
- 01/07/19--10:38: Re: How to turn everything up to 11??
- 01/07/19--10:49: How to Animate a Quill pen to write on scroll
- 01/07/19--11:37: Re: How to turn everything up to 11??
- 01/07/19--11:48: Problem
- 01/07/19--12:21: Re: Problem
- 01/07/19--12:28: Can't airdrop After Effects project to my iPhone 6
- 01/07/19--13:20: Re: Premiere Pro markers no longer working in After Effects
- 01/07/19--13:42: Can't Save, Render, or Import
- 01/07/19--13:48: Re: Can't airdrop After Effects project to my iPhone 6
- 01/07/19--13:51: Re: Problem
- 01/07/19--15:23: Re: Can't airdrop After Effects project to my iPhone 6
- 01/07/19--15:57: Re: R+B+G=White. R+B+R=... ?
- 01/07/19--15:58: Re: Particles with synthesia
- 01/07/19--16:17: Re: Particles with synthesia
- 01/07/19--16:40: Re: Can't Save, Render, or Import
- 01/07/19--16:57: Re: 3D Camera Tracker: unable to acquire rendered frame
- 01/07/19--17:33: Re: Particles with synthesia
- 01/07/19--17:49: Re: Can't airdrop After Effects project to my iPhone 6
Warp stabilizer, as i is currently written, analyzes one frame, then looks forward and backward a couple of frames to predict motion. Compared to a jacked up PC that's not a lot of data to analyze so as the process is currently designed it is never going to utilize 100% of the power available because there is not enough data in those frames to use up all of the available power. You'll have to wait for the process to be redesigned to make it run much faster on your machine.
...and if the footage is something like H.264 -- as in an MP4 using the H.264 codec -- it gets worse.
H.264 doesn't contain complete information for each video frame, only on certain ones. Your machine has to re-construct complete frames, THEN look backwards & forwards, THEN stabilize it. It's pretty time-consuming to do all that.
buts why I gave it a load of memory and loads of processing power to think quickly. Stupid machines. I want to work at Marvel or some kind of huge editing company because clearly they either do things different and have better machines so they can work faster or they get to sit around a lot and wait for stuff to happen.
I know this technique is very old, but I am interested in learning this technique for a project that I am working. If anyone could help that would be great!
I want to work at Marvel or some kind of huge editing company because clearly they either do things different and have better machines so they can work faster or they get to sit around a lot and wait for stuff to happen.
I'll guess they also have been using their software for a very, very long time... and they also have terrific IT folks.
when i have open AE, installing some video and i ważny to see it by space or sign „play”, at the beginning video is released normal, then its slows down. Or when rendering a movie it pulls very slowly
I se a polish word in your question - are you polish? I'm asking because if answer is yes - it would be better for us to talk polish.
I got a problem with airdropping After Effects project to my iPhone. When i airdrop it a message appears on my iPhone screen: ''Failed to save item. Save to iCloud Drive instead?'' I think it's a problem with After Effects but i'm not sure. Can someone help me please?
For when you add the clip to a new comp and have fewer markers than expected, what happens if you right-click an existing marker and choose "Update Markers form Source (replaces all markers)"?
I have a 3 year old PC workstation with 2 system drives: an old SSD and a brand new NVMe M.2
I just did a clean install of Windows 10, After Effects and Premiere on the new NVMe and I cannot "save as" or "save a copy as" or import in either Adobe apps. In After Effects, I also can't render, if I add an item to the render queue and click to set the output destination it crashes. If I go Composition>SaveFrameAs... it crashes, if I import, it crashes. Basically any task that requires Windows Explorer to launch for AE or PR, it will crash them. This happens for both CC 2018 and 2019 versions
- I'm running the latest Windows 10 (v1809, build:17763.107) and I'm using the latest version of the Creative Cloud app: 18.104.22.1680
- The problem does not occur on my older SSD system drive with the exact same Windows 10, Creative Cloud, AE and PR builds.
- All other apps appear to be working fine on my NVMe system like Cinema 4D, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- I've tried changing app permissions (AfterFX.exe >Properties>Security) with no effect.
- I also did Windows repair and sfc scans for any corruption issues with no problems found, and also just wiped the entire drive and did another clean install of everything but I'm still having the same problem.
I have no idea what the variable could be between my old SSD build that works and my new NVMe that doesn't. It seems like it must be a Windows permissions problem but when I compare system and app permissions between my 2 OS builds, they're identical. I'm going to try imaging my SSD and restore it to the NVMe to rule out any possible hardware issues, but in the end, I really want to start with a fresh clean build of Windows.
Anyone know what's going on?
My workstation specs:
CPU: i7-5960X 3.0GHz 8-Core
NVMe M.2: Western Digital 500GB (WDS500G2X0C-00L350)
SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB
GPU: GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB
MOBO: ASRock Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Micro ATX
RAM: 32GB DDR4-2400 (G.Skill Ripjaws Series)
PSU: Corsair 850W 80+ Platinum
Windows 10: v1809, build:17763.107
Creative Cloud: 22.214.171.1240
After Effects CC2019 v16.0.1 (build 48) + CC2018 v15.1.2
i don't think it's a AE issue, it must be a iOS issue, anyway since there are no application can read the AE file on iOS so try to zip your file then send it to your iPhone.
Yes, it's an operating system thing. And you should be glad it is!
People run two 20-inch monitors for AE, and it's STILL easy to run out monitor real estate!
I can not imagine what it would be like to use AE on a little pea-shooter iPhone screen. The very prospect makes my skin crawl.
Thanks for the response.
Hi. I have no idea what is going on however:
There are pink lines on the right hand side of the screen (one going down and one going across) which shouldn't be there. I suspect you have nudged the video out of position in Precomp 1. (Go into Precomp 1, select the video and press Ctrl+Alt+F. Does this get rid of the pink lines?). Have you mistakenly drawn the thin mask on Precomp 1 instead of Precomp 2? Precomp 1 should show all of the bars coming down from the top, Precomp 2 should be the masked thin line.
The above reply is to Chopinish (didn't realise this post is now onto two pages).
However dliu862 you have drawn the mask on Precomp 1, it should only be on Precomp 2. Also make sure that the mask does not include any of the keyboard, not even the slightest slither - I think that is why you are getting all those extra particles.
(OP) Update: I found this Premiere thread that might be related to my issue: Premiere crashes whenever I open Windows Explorer.
But none of it's solutions fix it for me. What I've tried:
- Delete or rename grooveex.dll file found here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\vfs\ProgramFilesX64\Microsoft Office\Office16 -->I don't have Office installed so this file doesn't exist for me in the first place.
- Quit OneDrive -->No effect.
- Quit CreativeCloud app --> No effect.
- Change BIOS mode from UEFI to Legacy --> It appears my NVMe drive can only boot in UEFI mode, so I'm unable to switch to Legacy.
Comparing the System Information between my Windows builds on my new NVMe vs my old SSD I see that the SSD is actually still on the older April 2018 update (build 17134.471), while the NVMe is on the new Oct 2018 update (build 11763.107), and the SSD build has the BIOS mode set to Legacy. So those are 2 possible variables.
Once I clone my SSD to the NVMe tomorrow I should be able to see if the BIOS mode or the Windows Oct Update is the variable that's causing the issue.
Other info to note about the issue:
- In AE when I attempt to import, I don't crash, but I get this error: "After Effects warning: ClassFactory cannot supply requested class."
- In PR when I attempt to import, I crash with this error: "Sorry a serious error has occurred that requires Adobe Premiere Pro CC to shut down. We will attempt to save your current project."
- I am able to drag and drop items into AE/PR bins from Windows Explorer with no problem.
- I am able to export from PR with no problem, with Windows Explorer opening when I select the output destination.
- I an unable to save any new Projects I create. I can only open old projects and save them in place.
- I have not tried Media Encoder nor using it to Render from AE.
I can confirm. I'm getting the error while tracking 360 footage in AE 2019. Downgraded to AE 2018, and it works again. Any updates?
NEW, SIMPLER WAY TO DO IT.
The original poster needed to have the particles come from behind the bars, which makes the process far, far more complicated and is probably unnecessary.
Here is a simpler way that will render much faster:
As described above, iOS doesn't recognise an .aep file because there are no apps in iOS that can use it.
If your goal is simply to move the file to another using the phone, essentially like a portable hard drive, store it in iCloud when prompted, or use the built in Files app, or a third party storage app like Dropbox.