Articles on this Page
- 01/08/19--07:06: _Re: my AE can impor...
- 01/08/19--07:11: _Re: Editing multipl...
- 01/08/19--07:13: _Re: Mogrt files sep...
- 01/08/19--07:14: _Re: Mogrt files sep...
- 01/08/19--07:15: _Re: Animate a Drawi...
- 01/08/19--07:15: _Re: Mogrt files sep...
- 01/08/19--07:18: _Re: Mogrt files sep...
- 01/08/19--07:19: _Levels don't work a...
- 01/08/19--07:22: _Re: Mogrt files sep...
- 01/08/19--07:24: _Re: Mogrt files sep...
- 01/08/19--07:26: _Re: Mogrt files sep...
- 01/08/19--08:33: _laptop crashes afte...
- 01/08/19--08:37: _Re: AE crashing imm...
- 01/08/19--09:16: _Re: AE and Premiere...
- 01/08/19--09:19: _Re: AE and Premiere...
- 01/08/19--09:30: _Re: How to Animate ...
- 01/08/19--09:39: _Re: How to Animate ...
- 01/08/19--10:11: _Re: GEPJ error?
- 01/08/19--10:19: _Re: laptop crashes ...
- 01/08/19--10:57: _Re: AE and Premiere...
- 01/08/19--07:13: Re: Mogrt files separating when exported
- 01/08/19--07:14: Re: Mogrt files separating when exported
- 01/08/19--07:15: Re: Animate a Drawing's Face
- 01/08/19--07:15: Re: Mogrt files separating when exported
- 01/08/19--07:18: Re: Mogrt files separating when exported
- 01/08/19--07:19: Levels don't work after bileteral blur !!! bug alert!!!!
- 01/08/19--07:22: Re: Mogrt files separating when exported
- 01/08/19--07:24: Re: Mogrt files separating when exported
- 01/08/19--07:26: Re: Mogrt files separating when exported
- 01/08/19--08:37: Re: AE crashing immediately with white box! Need assistance badly...
- 01/08/19--09:16: Re: AE and Premiere not working after yesterday's updates
- 01/08/19--09:19: Re: AE and Premiere not working after yesterday's updates
- 01/08/19--09:30: Re: How to Animate a Quill pen to write on scroll
- 01/08/19--09:39: Re: How to Animate a Quill pen to write on scroll
- 01/08/19--10:11: Re: GEPJ error?
- 01/08/19--10:57: Re: AE and Premiere not working after yesterday's updates
Excellent example, imeilfx!
季金华, do you still need help with this?
Let us know, we're here to help.
Hey there Charlie thanks for the kind words
We do what we gotta do right?
Are you all sorted?
Wheres the original MOGRT file?
It's on my desktop for the moment. I had thought maybe that was causing an issue.
Can you post a pic of your drawing and tell us what you need it to do?
Can you export it to your library and then open it in PP and see what happens plz
Let me know
That works fine. I can directly export to My Library and open in Premiere.
Hello every one. I have a situation. So, I have mask layer, generated with mocha. I use this layer as a track mate for adjusment layer. I want to use bileteral blur and some noise in this adjustment layer. Everything OK. After I added Levels in adjustment layer, there is nothing change. Levels FX is don't work properly. It can't generate histogram and there is no change in the picture. I delete all fx in adjustment layer and after add levels, It is working.
I made several setup. And I think I discovered something like a bug. When the add levels FX after bileteral blur(layer or adjustment doesn't matter), levels FX doesn't work.
I use AE 16.0.1(build48) I made same setup in AE 15 and it worked
Here is the screenshot
Ok so it seems when you are uploading to Google Drive its somehow separating into its component forms.
Perhaps Google Drive is somehow splitting this.
Is there any reason you are sending to Google Drive?
Are you sharing assets with others?
Can you not rather share via your libraries
Thank you for all your help. I was trying to send the assets to teammates, but I can send another way. Just wondering if this has happened to someone else?
The safest routes to share are:
1. Via Libraries
2. Export to local file, zip it and then mail or Wetransfer
When you zip it it will NOT break into component form
Hello guys , so after rendering a video in Adobe After Effects(cc 2018) my laptop suddenly shuts down (crash)
and i get this error "video memory management internal". after opening the laptop the video file won’t open.
i don’t know if this related to After effects or Windows but i hope some of you guys can help me to find a solution concerning this error.
my laptop specs :
i7-7700HQ @ 2.80GHz 2.81GHz
Graphic card : NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1060
(Sorry for my bad english guys i tried my best to give you a clear question ☺️).
I can't even get to the Preferences because AE is crashing immediately...
Having same exact trouble and it just all of sudden happened.
After Effects ends up not responding and if I try to have media open to render a comp, nothing happens
and After Effects hangs.
I cant move to a different version because of a production Im working on requires that I work in this version.
Honestly I'm not too sure in your case. I would just wait for another update or maybe someone from Adobe will respond here. The only way I can access my programs is by uninstalling and reinstalling an older update. Like I said though I'm not so sure in your case.
So I am new to After Effect . I want to learn something this Calligraphy feather/pen - Hand writing After effects sample - YouTube
but in this sample it wasn't any detail. Thanks! I will look more into it.
Here's a tutorial that will show you how to do a basic write-on:
How to Make a Write-On Effect in After Effects | Adobe Creative Cloud - YouTube
and a more complex version:Write-On Effect in After Effects - YouTube
And what if you're getting this error on an RGB jpeg? Nothing I do will change this. Is it down the the resolution of the image? I've tried copying the content into a new PSD document, and re-saving as a jpeg. Nothing I do works? Any advice?
Is the message from Windows or from After Effects? If it's windows the VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL bug check indicates that the video memory manager has encountered a condition that it is unable to recover from.
I'd try updating/reinstalling gpu driver.
Thank you for your quick response.
Glad to know other people are still watching this thread.
I found I can use 2017 for this particular job so fingers crossed.
Ill keep trying to see if I figure out this 2018 version problem though.