Articles on this Page
- 01/09/19--05:39: _Re: Can't move anch...
- 01/09/19--05:58: _RENDERING ISSUE
- 01/09/19--06:25: _Re: Extensions clos...
- 01/09/19--06:51: _Re: Extensions clos...
- 01/09/19--06:53: _Error: Couldn't fin...
- 01/09/19--07:00: _Re: Renderzeit in A...
- 01/09/19--07:01: _Re: Error: Couldn't...
- 01/09/19--07:04: _Re: RENDERING ISSUE
- 01/09/19--07:07: _Re: After Effects A...
- 01/09/19--07:10: _Re: After Effects 3...
- 01/09/19--07:12: _Re: RENDERING ISSUE
- 01/09/19--07:12: _Re: AE Crashes when...
- 01/09/19--07:19: _Re: Can't move anch...
- 01/09/19--07:20: _Re: After Effects A...
- 01/09/19--07:23: _Re: Can't move anch...
- 01/09/19--07:35: _Re: Error: Couldn't...
- 01/09/19--07:38: _Re: After Effects 3...
- 01/09/19--07:45: _Re: Error: Couldn't...
- 01/09/19--07:46: _Re: Can't move anch...
- 01/09/19--07:48: _Re: Can't move anch...
- 01/09/19--05:58: RENDERING ISSUE
- 01/09/19--06:25: Re: Extensions close right after I open them
- 01/09/19--06:51: Re: Extensions close right after I open them
- 01/09/19--06:53: Error: Couldn't find main entry point DXV3AfterEffectsExport
- 01/09/19--07:00: Re: Renderzeit in After Effects
- 01/09/19--07:01: Re: Error: Couldn't find main entry point DXV3AfterEffectsExport
- 01/09/19--07:04: Re: RENDERING ISSUE
- 01/09/19--07:07: Re: After Effects Audio Spectrum Shows Nonexistent Sub Bass
- 01/09/19--07:10: Re: After Effects 3D positioning not working
- 01/09/19--07:12: Re: RENDERING ISSUE
- 01/09/19--07:12: Re: AE Crashes when i click on "create text and camera"
- 01/09/19--07:20: Re: After Effects Audio Spectrum Shows Nonexistent Sub Bass
- 01/09/19--07:35: Re: Error: Couldn't find main entry point DXV3AfterEffectsExport
- 01/09/19--07:38: Re: After Effects 3D positioning not working
- 01/09/19--07:45: Re: Error: Couldn't find main entry point DXV3AfterEffectsExport
Ok, I just try to do what you suggest. A make a new project in CC17, and try to create the same situation I had, whith solids. And everything works perfectly.
It seems to be a bug on my comp ...
hello guys am not familiarized well with after effects so I have an issue rendering my project. every time I render the output is not complete I only get a small part of the composition.
am having trouble with the last step about selecting compositions
Sometimes the dialogue doesn't come up but the preferences do get reset. There's also the possibility you didn't press it in time you could go in and just delete the preferences file manually. The next time you open after effects a new, default preferences file will be created.
Here is the direct file path to the AE preferences. You can delete the entire 16.0 folder:
I'm getting this error when opening After Effects. I have tried removing and installing the app, and it didn't work.
Any thoughts? I'm running Windows 10, with the latest AE updates. If there's any specs that can be useful, let me know.
"After Effects error: Couldn't find main entry point DXV3AfterEffectsExport.aex
( 48 :: 72 )"
Thanks in advance.
Wie kann das sein?
Viele Dinge in AE verlaufen nun mal linear und singlethreaded sowie sind nicht GPU-gestützt. Entsprechend kann man sich das Geld für exorbitant teure Hardware auch sparen - einfach den schnellstmöglichen Prozessor bei möglichts wenig Kernen, damit zumindest einer der Kerne mit Volldampf läuft. Ansonsten ist das eien rein akademische Frage. Selbst wenn AE Hardware besser ausnutzen würde, gäbe es prinzipbedingt immer Szenarien, bei denen all das dann keien Rolle mehr spielt und das Progremm wieder in den Schleichmodus schaltet. Bei einem universellen Compositingprogramm kann man nun mal alles beliebig kombinieren und nicht jede möglich Kombination lässt sich vorhersagen und optimieren. Jedes Projekt ist anders.
Entry point errors indicate missing DLLs or broken device drivers, so start by checking your device manager and update your drivers as well as verifying that e.g. the MSVC runtimes are installed correctly.
Impossible to say anything. You have not provided any info about the actual render settings, system info and so on. that said, perhaps you should simply start learning some of the basics rather than relying on instructions from others that due to your own lack of knowledge you may not fully understand.
You cannot selectively manipulate the spectrum with expressions, so forget about that. the rest can probably be attributed to the file being compressed and the reconstruction of the compressed frequency bands not being as clean as you may want it to be. As Andrew already suggested - fix it in an audio app by applying an alaiasing filter and evening out the frequencies.
Impossible to say. You've written a lot, but not really given us anything to work with like exact version and system info, screenshots, details about settings and so on. That aside, start by flushing your AE caches and see if it forces the program to update correctly.
i think the quick solution for you is to contact the author of this template and ask for help.
You have not provided any info like system info or version info, much less any details about your composition, so we can't tell you anything. Just saying that it crashes is simply not at all useful.
if this anchor point is linked to other parameter with expression so it's impossible to be able to move it, so be sure to check if there are any expression for this anchor point.
OussK outrun me with that advice. Now when you know that it is not issue with software you have to check if there is anything that is blocking/locking anchor point in that pace. Any expressions, any applied scripts or pressets and so on.
Hi there, thanks for the quick response! I forgot to mention that After Effects opens after this error. I think everything works, but it's kind of annoying to have this error every time.
I've tried the following:
- Checked device manager, no drivers have errors, apparently.
- Repaired MS Visual C++ installations using Windows' App Settings
- Ran Windows Update
- Restarted PC
Still getting the error. Any ideas?
I am running After Effects CC version 16.0.1 (Build 48) on macOS High Sierra version 10.13.5. I tried flushing my AE caches, and that did not resolve the problem.
I did find a work around that produced the same result I am looking for. I simply duplicated the layer in question, placing it first in the layers panel, and then switching opacity from 0% to 100% when I want the layer to switch to the foreground.
That being said, After Effects is a rather large and complicated program compared to other Adobe software. I could have a setting selected that is causing the issue and not know about it. I just found it odd that 3D positioning worked perfectly fine until I removed the stroke from the Illustrator document I was linking to.
try to remove all third party plugin so may this error come from third party plugin.
also if you want to uninstall and re-install AE be sure to use Adobe Cleaner tool to be sure you remove all related file to AE
There was no expression. It was just the beginning of my work on this new project.
And I just imported a PSD with each layers in a comp. I didn't have time to do more than this import before this bug... (and try to move the anchor ... nothing more)
can you post any screen cast to see how this anchor point are locked?