- RSS Channel Showcase 2425859
- RSS Channel Showcase 7091948
- RSS Channel Showcase 7070520
- RSS Channel Showcase 2987411
Articles on this Page
- 11/29/18--15:20: _Re: Video is blurry...
- 11/29/18--16:13: _Glitching on playback
- 11/29/18--16:21: _Re: Glitching on pl...
- 11/29/18--16:24: _Strange Color/Brigh...
- 11/29/18--16:49: _Re: Glitching on pl...
- 11/29/18--16:52: _Re: Strange Color/B...
- 11/29/18--17:01: _Re: Video is blurry...
- 11/29/18--17:02: _Re: Strange Color/B...
- 11/29/18--17:03: _How to control the ...
- 11/29/18--17:17: _Re: Strange Color/B...
- 11/29/18--18:00: _Re: Glitching on pl...
- 11/29/18--18:12: _Re: Issue with 360 ...
- 11/29/18--18:15: _Re: After Effects k...
- 11/29/18--18:29: _Re: After Effects k...
- 11/29/18--18:41: _Re: Issue with 360 ...
- 11/29/18--19:04: _Re: Video is blurry...
- 11/29/18--19:10: _Re: After Effects k...
- 11/29/18--19:11: _Re: After Effects k...
- 11/29/18--19:55: _Re: Media Encoder A...
- 11/29/18--20:08: _Re: CUDA issues in ...
- 11/29/18--15:20: Re: Video is blurry when exported
- 11/29/18--16:13: Glitching on playback
- 11/29/18--16:21: Re: Glitching on playback
- 11/29/18--16:49: Re: Glitching on playback
- 11/29/18--17:01: Re: Video is blurry when exported
- 11/29/18--17:03: How to control the Trim Paths function by scripts
- 11/29/18--18:00: Re: Glitching on playback
- 11/29/18--18:12: Re: Issue with 360 Video and GPU Acceleration error (AE 2018)
- 11/29/18--18:15: Re: After Effects keeps shutting down
- 11/29/18--18:29: Re: After Effects keeps shutting down
- 11/29/18--18:41: Re: Issue with 360 Video and GPU Acceleration error (AE 2018)
- 11/29/18--19:04: Re: Video is blurry when exported
- 11/29/18--19:10: Re: After Effects keeps shutting down
- 11/29/18--19:11: Re: After Effects keeps shutting down
- 11/29/18--20:08: Re: CUDA issues in After Effects CC 2018 on MacOS
What is your playback resolution? 300x300 is pretty small.
when I put a photo into effects i can't see my photo, when i click on play I still can't see anything, but when I click stop it glitches out and i can see 2 of the playback slider bars,
We'll need much more information on the computer to help you but first guess is that your computer is underpowered or your GPU driver needs updating
I've been struggling with finding a solution for this problem for the past two days now. I have a ProRes file ready for VFX work on AE. When I play it in VLC it looks just fine. But when I create a new comp on AE with it it looks less colorful- the black level not appearing fully black, and as if the brightness was pumped up and contrast down. I have gone through all of AE's settings and many forum posts and found no solution. Tried changing AE's color space, display's color space and so on.
A few interesting tidbits:
-The same problem appears inside Premiere.
-When using Mocha inside of After the video looks just fine with no color shifts.
-When exporting ProRes out of AE it also looks just fine.
-When I import one of the original, source files it looks fine.
So I've come to the solution that the problem is with Adobe programs playing/previewing my ProRes file back.
Does anyone have any idea on how to solve this darn problem? I'm lost.
(Attached are the two examples- the first is from VLC and second is from Pr)
I don't understand what is happen, but you are inthe layer panel view, if you click on the left and go to comp view, the comp show your photo?
Did you try change comp to 32bpc?
Can you show us a print? Are you previewing in 100% scale on your player?
Yes. It has zero effect.
It would be nice if scripts can switch the mode of multiple-trimming "simultaneously" (default) to "individually".
Could anyone please help me out?
Well, the only thing I can think rigth now is use "interpret footage". This color link is huge, try go to "Intepret footage" in this page with ctrl+f and see if works... Managing color in After Effects
my drivers are up to date
here's my computer specs
Have you used a Mocha LE v6 which is bundled with Adobe CC. If your version is v6.0.0, Boris FX says the version contains a GPU use bug and the bug fix updater is published soon.
I am not sure about the version of After Effects and OS you have used. If your After Effects is crashed during the launch, you may need to update the driver of the graphic card.
I haven't...I will check that when I'm at work again. Thank you!
the answer to the problem was to make the composition bigger, I enlarged it and now its clear
thank you so much!
I've tried to complete the First Tutorial after just recently downloading the App and each I reach a certain point about halfway through I get a ERROR message that says, 'Very Unexpected error...After Effects cannot continue...'.
Now I pay a subscription that should give me ALL the Apps (in proper working order, I'd assume..) so why does this one NOT work?
Toolfarm JP, how do you update the graphics card driver, if that's indeed what I need to do? Thanks.
You have to go into your bios and force enable your CPU internal graphics, this will allow the option of Hardware Encoding. Running my first test right now and it exported about twice as fast. Now just need to compare the quality of the exports!
This is not the correct answer. Helpful for some, perhaps, but the title of the article is "CUDA issues in After Effects CC 2018 on MacOS". AFTER EFFECTS. Not Premiere. Like many here, and for me, and the original poster, the problem is that it doesn't work with AFTER EFFECTS. The correct answer applies to Premiere. And as this problem persists with AE2019, it should remain open and unanswered.