- RSS Channel Showcase 1595067
- RSS Channel Showcase 4502220
- RSS Channel Showcase 4923903
- RSS Channel Showcase 1277991
Articles on this Page
- 12/02/18--12:27: _Re: What is that ef...
- 12/02/18--13:16: _Keep getting Adobe ...
- 12/01/18--00:17: _After Effects autom...
- 12/02/18--14:10: _Re: After Effects a...
- 12/02/18--14:27: _Re: After Effects a...
- 12/02/18--14:28: _Re: After Effects a...
- 12/02/18--14:41: _Re: Element 3D cras...
- 12/02/18--14:52: _How do I make this ...
- 12/02/18--14:52: _My Ae file i was ju...
- 12/02/18--15:54: _Re: How do I make t...
- 12/02/18--15:59: _Re: My Ae file i wa...
- 12/02/18--16:08: _Re: After Effects a...
- 12/02/18--16:16: _Re: Keep getting Ad...
- 12/02/18--16:40: _Re: Keep getting Ad...
- 12/02/18--16:41: _Re: Need help recre...
- 12/02/18--16:46: _Re: Keep getting Ad...
- 12/02/18--16:47: _Re: Keep getting Ad...
- 12/02/18--16:53: _Re: Dynamic Link AE...
- 12/02/18--17:14: _Re: After Effects a...
- 12/02/18--18:11: _Re: After Effects k...
- 12/02/18--12:27: Re: What is that effect name ?
- 12/01/18--00:17: After Effects automatically creating new comps?
- 12/02/18--14:10: Re: After Effects automatically creating new comps?
- 12/02/18--14:27: Re: After Effects automatically creating new comps?
- 12/02/18--14:28: Re: After Effects automatically creating new comps?
- 12/02/18--14:41: Re: Element 3D crashes AE 17 every time (Mac)
- 12/02/18--14:52: How do I make this text animation?
- 12/02/18--14:52: My Ae file i was just working on now says its a pdf
- 12/02/18--15:54: Re: How do I make this text animation?
- 12/02/18--15:59: Re: My Ae file i was just working on now says its a pdf
- 12/02/18--16:08: Re: After Effects automatically creating new comps?
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Shift (Windows) or Command+Option+Shift (Mac OS) while the application is starting.
- A dialog box launches asking you if you want to delete your preferences file. Click OK.
- 12/02/18--16:53: Re: Dynamic Link AE Premiere broken CC 2019
- 12/02/18--17:14: Re: After Effects automatically creating new comps?
- 12/02/18--18:11: Re: After Effects keeps shutting down
You can google Glitch plugins for After Effects
There are tons of them available
I am trying to make a Christmas intro and keep getting this error when I try to combine the null animation with the particle animation.
And cant seem to fix the problem. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Recently my after effects has been automatically creating new compositions every time I import footage into a project. This becomes very annoying as I'm always importing lots of footage and always manually deleting the new comps after effects is making for each piece of footage. I've looked through the preferences, but there doesn't seem to be an option that controls this. This wasn't happening when I first starting using this version so I think I must've changed some setting but dont know how to change it back. Any idea how I can stop after effects from automatically creating new comp when I import footage?
[Moved from After Effects Resources to the much more active After Effects support forum - moderator]
What version of AE? What is the exact process you're taking to import files? What format/codec is the footage you're importing?
After Effects CC 2018. Im simply right-clicking in the project tab and importing through there. Mainly importing mp4 and mp3 but this happens with all the types of format, jpeg as well.
Are you getting the new Comps when importing a layered Photoshop document as a Composition? If so, that's normal and should be left as is.
I'm having the same problem on my win. rtx 2070 can you tell me how to fix?
I'm trying to replicate an animation something like this [After Effect] Startup Animation like Samsung Galaxy S7 - YouTube
Is there any way how I can do that? Thanks in advance
Please help me! When i try to open the file I was just working on it gives me the error:
After Effects error: There was an error processing this PDF document. (1074397201) (50::29)
When I go to look at the saved file it is an after effects file and nowhere is it saved as a PDF.
Hi, maybe using Trim Paths animation to lines and trim paths for animate masks too! Just search for "trim paths" tutorials if you are don't familiar with it.
You change the local of your files? This can happen if the path in folders to access your files, was too big.
Try reset the preferences:
What's the expression you're using?
The lasso expression to combine to animations in sync.
Well, you can easily do it manual, image per image. Maybe you can try use the effect Motion Tile.
Let me try a different way. What is the actual text of the expression?
I had this issue when the update first came out (late October). Sadly after installing another round of updates it's still not fixed... o I really have to export as a .mov then use AME to convert to H264?
Resetting the preferences worked!
Thank you so much
The command wasn't working for me so I ended up renaming the after effects folder in appdata>roaming>adobe and opened up after effects to create a new folder.
What graphic card do you use?