Articles on this Page
- 01/11/19--21:35: _wiggle effect is mi...
- 01/11/19--21:56: _Re: wiggle effect i...
- 01/11/19--21:58: _Where are the "line...
- 01/11/19--22:04: _Re: wiggle effect i...
- 01/11/19--22:06: _Re: Where are the "...
- 01/11/19--22:09: _Re: wiggle effect i...
- 01/11/19--22:11: _Re: Where are the "...
- 01/11/19--22:29: _Re: wiggle effect i...
- 01/11/19--22:35: _Re: wiggle effect i...
- 01/11/19--22:44: _Re: Composition win...
- 01/11/19--23:18: _Re: wiggle effect i...
- 01/11/19--23:24: _Re: Taking off and ...
- 01/11/19--23:26: _Re: Help with my Ma...
- 01/11/19--23:28: _Re: VR hot spots
- 01/11/19--23:34: _Re: How to Rotoscop...
- 01/11/19--23:54: _Re: wiggle effect i...
- 01/12/19--01:37: _Re: AE CC 2019 shut...
- 01/12/19--02:00: _Re: How to automati...
- 01/12/19--02:06: _Re: Beyond 50 numbe...
- 01/12/19--02:12: _Re: Copy edge pixel...
- 01/11/19--21:35: wiggle effect is missing.
- 01/11/19--21:56: Re: wiggle effect is missing.
- 01/11/19--21:58: Where are the "line cap" options?
- 01/11/19--22:04: Re: wiggle effect is missing.
- 01/11/19--22:06: Re: Where are the "line cap" options?
- 01/11/19--22:09: Re: wiggle effect is missing.
- 01/11/19--22:11: Re: Where are the "line cap" options?
- 01/11/19--22:29: Re: wiggle effect is missing.
- 01/11/19--22:35: Re: wiggle effect is missing.
- 01/11/19--22:44: Re: Composition window empty/not updating - AE CC 2019
- 01/11/19--23:18: Re: wiggle effect is missing.
- 01/11/19--23:24: Re: Taking off and landing effect
- 01/11/19--23:26: Re: Help with my Mac Pro Set-up for 3D Rendering in After Effects
- 01/11/19--23:28: Re: VR hot spots
- 01/11/19--23:34: Re: How to Rotoscope better/Alternatives to the Rotobrush?
- 01/11/19--23:54: Re: wiggle effect is missing.
- 01/12/19--01:37: Re: AE CC 2019 shuts down after some time
- 01/12/19--02:06: Re: Beyond 50 number of Echo's error in After Effects
- 01/12/19--02:12: Re: Copy edge pixels and expand edge color?
Did you change the location of the files?
This is what I have done:
1. Open a new project, choose a New Composition
2. Choose Pen tool and start drawing a line with white stroke color. Of cause a new shape layer is automatically created.
3. and when I try to change the line cap to round, I cannot do it because they are gone!
Can you help?
i might have, but how would i be able to find out if i did?
You hidden the columns. Just click Right Click in "source name" and turn on the columns, I think "mode" is what you're looking for.
What a relief!
Thank you very much!
The presets folder may vary depending your system and version. Selevt some effect that works and Right Click in the 3 lines in front of "Effects e Presets" Panel, choose reveal in explorer. The Folder who opens is the right local of Presets. Also, normaly when you bought something, a documentation comes explain how install, search for this.
is it possible you have discord and you could screen share and help?
Try to stop the GPU accelerator, File/Project settings/video rendering and effects/Mercury software only
Did you bought some template and it worked for you as it should with wiggle and everything but now after some time/upodate it does not
You bought tempate and it is not working for you from the starty giving you that "missing" info ?
Which is the correct scenario?
Videocopilot is the best place to find a tutorial for this kind of work to take a quick look about the available tutorial and may you can find something can help you https://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/
What is your AE version?
Te best way to ask for new feature in adobe app is by follow the right way, check this link where you can ask for new feature and may you will be lucky to see this option in the next update Feature Request/Bug Report Form
Rotoscoping studio is one of the best studios for rotoscoping which uses all the latest technologies, world-class equipment, and highly trained artists. For any kind of rotoscoping work you can consult them.
so the pack only gives you presets for transitions, like it will give you an adjustment layer with key frames. so basically it is just a transition pack.
Wow thanks! I have been tackling this SO wrong
Reminder to myself - watch a couple of tutorials before I begin with a giant project. I have now remade the project with CC RepeTile and Hard Mix, works like a charm! And so much easier on the CPU.
Not without scripting. They aren't genuine bins, anyway. They're just an organizational meta-structure inside the project itself with no physical representation outside AE. Hence you have to run a script that actually creates the folders based on the naming of the virtual folders and that also sets the comp outputs accordingly. Before AE introduced smart naming tools this used to be the norm, so surely you could find something useful quite easily on sites like AEScripts.com.
Your workflow makes no sense. You can't arbitrarily compress your footage and then apply a temporal effect. By the compression you've already eliminated a major chunk of potential frames that could be sampled. Therefore apply the Echo before the time-stretch in a pre-comp. Also your math is crooked in that of course it doesn't make sense to use the same even numbers or ones that use the same factors/ divisors - inevitably even more frames will not be sampled because the calculated time of the Echo effect ends up on the ever same framers and/ or the gaps between frames. Remember: All such calculations in AE are based on exact time, not discrete frames! Therefore use uneven numbers of samples and set the sample duration accordingly, too. It will take some experimentation, but eventually you should get the trails you want.
Easily done, but not with plug-ins or any of that. You simply need a ton of pre-comps as duplicates of your source footage and then work with Track Mattes, Shift Channels, Set Matte, Minimax, Matte Choker and similar effects. You would apply Find Edges to one of the pre-comps, then use the resulting greyscale image as a matte and massage it further with the mentioned effects to increase its thickness, smooth and feather it. this can then easily be used on another (blurred) duplicate of the layer/ comp as a matte to get your colored edges. Similarly, with additional masking or channel-based voodoo individual areas can be extracted. Again, no magic, just work and a relatively complex setup.